- 1 Is Marble Falls worth visiting?
- 2 What is Marble Falls known for?
- 3 Are there falls at Marble Falls?
- 4 Where is Marble fall TX?
- 5 What is there to do in downtown Marble Falls?
- 6 What is there to do in Marble Falls at night?
- 7 Can you swim in Lake Marble Falls?
- 8 In which river is Marble Falls located?
- 9 Is Marble Falls TX A good place to live?
- 10 Does Marble Falls have a downtown?
- 11 What towns are close to Marble Falls TX?
- 12 How deep is Lake Buchanan Texas?
Is Marble Falls worth visiting?
Visit our walkable downtown district full of restaurants, independent shops, and curated art galleries. Or use Marble Falls as an ideal home base for any hill country adventure. Whether you’re planning your perfect hill country getaway or just popping in for a weekend on a whim, Marble Falls is worth every trip.
What is Marble Falls known for?
It’s the perfect place for people who love boating, fishing, golfing, hunting, camping, swimming, bird-watching, and geology. It’s also the shopping mecca of the Highland Lakes with more shops and stores than any of the surrounding towns. There is truly something for everybody in Marble Falls.
Are there falls at Marble Falls?
Have you ever wondered why the city of Marble Falls is named Marble Falls when there are no falls to be seen? Well, actually, Marble Falls does have falls — at the bottom of the lake.
Where is Marble fall TX?
Location: Marble Falls is located in the middle of the Texas Hill Country on the Colorado River, 58 miles northwest of downtown Austin,85 miles north of San Antonio, in the middle of the Highland Lakes area, the largest chain of lakes in Texas.
What is there to do in downtown Marble Falls?
Attractions in Marble Falls
- Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge.
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours.
- Flat Creek Estate.
- Hidden Falls Adventure Park.
- Johnson Park.
- Lakeside Park.
- Longhorn Cavern State Park.
- McReynolds Wines.
What is there to do in Marble Falls at night?
Best fun things to do at night near Marble Falls, TX 78654
- Dreamland. 29.5 mi. Mini Golf, Performing Arts.
- Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-In. 39.5 mi.
- Freedom Fun USA. 20.3 mi.
- Monster Mini Golf & Laser Tag. 39.9 mi.
- Flat Creek Enoteca. 0.2 mi.
- The CLUB at Barons CreekSide. 40.3 mi.
- K1 Speed. 35.3 mi.
- Putters & Gutters. 33.6 mi.
Can you swim in Lake Marble Falls?
Lake Marble Falls is a laid-back destination perfect for people who love boating, fishing, swimming, bird-watching, and more. Spend an afternoon enjoying the cool water and soaking up the sun.
In which river is Marble Falls located?
Lake Marble Falls (also known as Max Starcke Dam) is located near town of Marble Falls in Burnet County, on the Colorado River.
Is Marble Falls TX A good place to live?
Marble Falls was ranked the 43rd best place to retire in Texas and the third best place to raise a family in Burnet County. In Marble Falls there are a lot of restaurants and parks,” according to Niche. “Many young professionals and retirees live in Marble Falls and residents tend to lean conservative.
Does Marble Falls have a downtown?
Downtown District Downtown is the heart of Marble Falls, and it’s completely walkable. There you’ll find dozens of independent shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, boutique galleries on a quaint street lined with public art.
What towns are close to Marble Falls TX?
Cities 50 miles from Marble Falls
- 50 miles: Fischer, TX.
- 49 miles: Austin, TX.
- 49 miles: Cherokee, TX.
- 48 miles: Luckenbach, TX.
- 48 miles: Manchaca, TX.
- 47 miles: Dripping Springs, TX.
- 46 miles: Kempner, TX.
- 45 miles: Volente, TX.
How deep is Lake Buchanan Texas?