- 1 What is there to do in downtown Marble Falls?
- 2 What is Marble Falls known for?
- 3 Is Marble Falls worth visiting?
- 4 Does Marble Falls have a waterfall?
- 5 Is Marble Falls TX A good place to retire?
- 6 Can you swim in Lake Marble Falls?
- 7 What happened to Marble Falls?
- 8 On which river are the Marble Falls?
- 9 What is there to do in Marble Falls at night?
- 10 Is Marble Falls Texas a safe place to live?
- 11 How deep is Lake Buchanan Texas?
- 12 Are there waterfalls in Texas?
What is there to do in downtown Marble Falls?
Attractions in Marble Falls
- Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge.
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours.
- Flat Creek Estate.
- Hidden Falls Adventure Park.
- Johnson Park.
- Lakeside Park.
- Longhorn Cavern State Park.
- McReynolds Wines.
What is Marble Falls known for?
It’s the perfect place for people who love boating, fishing, golfing, hunting, camping, swimming, bird-watching, and geology. It’s also the shopping mecca of the Highland Lakes with more shops and stores than any of the surrounding towns. There is truly something for everybody in Marble Falls.
Is Marble Falls worth visiting?
Visit our walkable downtown district full of restaurants, independent shops, and curated art galleries. Or use Marble Falls as an ideal home base for any hill country adventure. Whether you’re planning your perfect hill country getaway or just popping in for a weekend on a whim, Marble Falls is worth every trip.
Does Marble Falls have a waterfall?
Have you ever wondered why the city of Marble Falls is named Marble Falls when there are no falls to be seen? Well, actually, Marble Falls does have falls — at the bottom of the lake.
Is Marble Falls TX A good place to retire?
Marble Falls was ranked the 43rd best place to retire in Texas and the third best place to raise a family in Burnet County. In Marble Falls there are a lot of restaurants and parks,” according to Niche. “Many young professionals and retirees live in Marble Falls and residents tend to lean conservative.
Can you swim in Lake Marble Falls?
Lake Marble Falls is a laid-back destination perfect for people who love boating, fishing, swimming, bird-watching, and more. Spend an afternoon enjoying the cool water and soaking up the sun.
What happened to Marble Falls?
The area had the only ski lift built in Arkansas, but it was never a commercial success. After the park closed the citizens petitioned to have the name changed back to the city of Marble Falls, and it was changed in 1997. The name of the city has been Marble Falls since that time.
On which river are the Marble Falls?
Lake Marble Falls (also known as Max Starcke Dam) is located near town of Marble Falls in Burnet County, on the Colorado River. The reservoir is owned and operated by the Lower Colorado River Authority for the primary purposes of generating hydroelectric power and water supply.
What is there to do in Marble Falls at night?
Best fun things to do at night near Marble Falls, TX 78654
- Dreamland. 29.5 mi. Mini Golf, Performing Arts.
- Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-In. 39.5 mi.
- Freedom Fun USA. 20.3 mi.
- Monster Mini Golf & Laser Tag. 39.9 mi.
- Flat Creek Enoteca. 0.2 mi.
- The CLUB at Barons CreekSide. 40.3 mi.
- K1 Speed. 35.3 mi.
- Putters & Gutters. 33.6 mi.
Is Marble Falls Texas a safe place to live?
Marble Falls is in the 28th percentile for safety, meaning 72% of cities are safer and 28% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Marble Falls is 37.87 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
How deep is Lake Buchanan Texas?
This short stroll leaves Buckeye Flat Campground to visit the perfect swimming hole for a hot summer day in the Sierra. This 6-mile hike follows the Middle Fork Trail to a 100 foot waterfall that drops into the Middle Fork of Kaweah River.
Are there waterfalls in Texas?
12 Best Waterfalls in Texas
- Pedernales Falls, Pedernales Falls State Park Editor’s Choice.
- Hamilton Pool Waterfall, Hamilton Pool Preserve.
- Gorman Falls, Colorado Bend State Park.
- Upper and Lower Falls, McKinney Falls State Park.
- Krause Springs, Spicewood.
- Dolan Falls, Devils River.
- Madrid Falls, Big Bend Ranch State Park.